Reading Enjoyment and phonics Pack (Primary)
Selected by Letterbox Library
These utterly unique book packs, selected by inclusion experts Letterbox Library, are exceptional examples of how to embed phonics in high quality, inclusive reading materials. They effortlessly combine fun and interesting stories and songs with synthetic phonics for a truly rewarding reading experience.
- Promote reading enjoyment as recommended by new Ofsted guidance.
- Encourage phonic knowledge to decode words accurately.
- Support independent and shared reading.
- Address issues of Inclusion and equality in line with statutory requirements.
- Guarantee high quality reading material.
A is Amazing (0159)
Best of Enemies, Best of Friends (0049)
Excuses, Excuses (0208)
Fussy Freya (0143)
Jack and the Flumflum Tree (0084)
Leave Me Alone (0048b)
Let's Celebrate (0035b)
The Night Before Christmas (9835b)
Off to Market (0144b)
The Worst Princess (0195)
See individual titles for book information.
Members Price £68.00 (Saving £10.90)
**Suitable substitutions will be made if any title becomes unavailable**
You may also be interested in...