Reading Enjoyment and phonics Pack (Early Years)
Selected by Letterbox Library
These utterly unique book packs, selected by inclusion experts Letterbox Library, are exceptional examples of how to embed phonics in high quality, inclusive reading materials. They effortlessly combine fun and interesting stories and songs with synthetic phonics for a truly rewarding reading experience.
- Promote reading enjoyment as recommended by new Ofsted guidance.
- Encourage phonic knowledge to decode words accurately.
- Support independent and shared reading.
- Address issues of Inclusion and equality in line with statutory requirements.
- Guarantee high quality reading material.
The Farmyard Jamboree (+Music/Animation CD) (0138)
Freddie and the Fairy (1401)
Mary Had a Little Lamb (1414b)
Never Ask a Dinosaur to Dinner (0209)
One, Two, Three...Run! (0194)
Ruby's School Walk (0134)
To Market! To Market! (9222b)
We All Sing with the Same Voice (9540)
See individual titles for book information.
Members Price £50.00 (Saving £7.90)
**Suitable substitutions will be made if any title becomes unavailable**